Monday, February 27, 2017

Jessie Holton blog Hop #CTC025




Good Evening,


Tonight I am sharing my last entry into

Jessie Holton's Blog Hop #CTC025

Sadly Jessie has decided to no longer run these hops.
So I wanted to Highlight my last entry in Honour of all Jessie's hard work.

This challenge Was

 I enjoyed this challenge, and took my inspiration from my Grandson,"Harri Monsta.
(officially known as Harrison)
He has pet goldfish so I made a Fish bowl.




I created the bowl with Stitched Framelits circle.
I used By the Shore DSP to make the fish in the bowl.
I made the feet by cutting arms from the Cookie Cutter Punch, and trimming to size I wanted.

I used Party Animal DSP  for the background wallpaper.
I finished with the sentiment " love you lots" from the Love you lots stamp set.

Inside the card I used more By The Shore DSP with a highlight trim down one side in Island Indigo which I have attached fussy cut fish to,


I really enjoyed entering these challenges and will miss them now they have ended. But as they say when one door closes another opens


I hope you enjoyed my entry this week.
Please go by and check out the other girls creations and vote for your favourites 
 by clicking the link below



All products used are listed here.
You can purchase them by clicking on any of the pictures to be taken to my online store


Product List



Thank you for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment