Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Global Design Project #GDP076

Good Afternoon.

Hope your all having a great Wednesday afternoon.
Can you believe it is March already?? Where is the time going??   Our Stampin' Up Conference "On Stage" is not far away now and then Easter is just around the corner.  I just cant keep up with days and dates because everything is just happening so fast.

However I do know that today I am here to showcase my latest entry into
The Global Design Project 076 Blog Hop

Today the Challenge is
We are CASEing The leader of the Crazy Crafters, the very Talented Kylie Bertucci.

I love the design of this card and the mix of colours.


Here is what I created from Kylies inspiration



The first thing I did was flip the card on its side.
I then thought about how I could use some Designer Series Paper ( DSP), 
with Stamping onto the DSP.
However after looking at my papers I could not find any that I thought that would work well with. 
So Instead I opted to stamp my pictures onto different coloured stock, I then fussy cut them to add them to the card. 
I decided on Dinosaurs as My Grandson has an fascination with them and he is visiting soon
( I also wanted to try and do something a little different to Kylies Flowers.)   

After I stamped my Dinosaurs, I thought I would try and stamp their bones over the top.
I did this in White Craft Ink I am really happy with how they turned out
( the white mixed with the black ink giving the bones a grey look to them)



I then Hand drew a bone and cut it out to stamp my sentiment onto.
I put this and my dinosaurs onto Dimensionals and attached them to the card front. 
lastly I stamped Dinosaur foot prints across the front and inside the card.


I think this has a fun feel to it. And I would aim this card at between 8 and 12 year olds.

Thank You Kylie for your inspiration and allowing us to CASE you today.


Don't forget to click the person that is next on the list below to go to their blog to see what they created. Also please Visit The Global Design Project by clicking the link  below

 #GDP076 <~~ click here

and vote on your favourites

Winners will be announced Monday 6th March

 Products I used in this project can be purchased from my store. just click on the picture of the product your interested in and be taken directly to that item, where you can then purchase it and browse at many other fabulous items.
Product List

Thank You For Visiting today

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment