Sunday, December 11, 2016

Good Afternoon,

I have had a very productive weekend, this weekend. I managed to get to the markets on Saturday and caught up with some lovely family and friends. the best part was all that home made art and craft inspired me to come home and hit the craft room. Win win all round I say 😊

so I thought I would share some with you my creation Today...


I took my inspiration from the current Holiday Catalogue.
I couldn't decide what exactly I was going to do,  I just knew that I loved how they had framed the petals and Paisleys.
 So  I decided to "CASE" (copy and selectively edit ) it. 

I am pretty happy with my end result. I think I will give this one as a Christmas gift.

Please feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts.

Well I best be going and doing the jobs I have been avoiding while crafting, so Until next time

Happy Stampin'



Thanks for visiting my blog





No comments:

Post a Comment