Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Sale-A-Bration 3 New item release


Today the Crazy crafters Are showcasing the new Sale-A-Bration products that are released today.
REMEMBER the only way you can get these  FREE products is by placing an order for $90 on any products from either our Occasions Catalogue or our Annual Catalogue. For every $90 you choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue
This will end March 31st so don't miss out!!

There are 3 new products in total being added to our already amazing Sale-A Bration catalogue. So make sure you visit everyone's blogs
They will be listed below so you can just click on the next person on the list, and be taken to their blog, super easy!.

 I have chosen 2 products to showcase today.
The Make A Medallion stamp set
and the Reverse Words stamp set

I decided to emboss the Make A Medallion stamp. There are 3 stamps from the set that I used to create my medallions. I stamped each one and embossed that colour before moving on to the next stamp and embossing.
 The colours I chose to emboss in are Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
I used a Stitched framelits to create my mats for my sentiment.
The sentiment is one of two stamps in the Reverse Words set. then I used some of the Metallic Ribbon that is also one of the free items you can choose with qualifying purchase.





I really hope you have enjoyed this sample of  the new items.

Don't forget to see more items made with the new products by visiting the next person on the blog hop list.


Thanks for visiting today

Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment