Friday, February 24, 2017

Under the weather


Hello again,
I hope you are all well. I have been a bit under the weather, but hopefully I am on the tail end of it all now. I did find out though that my Vitamin D is extremely low, so probably the underlying cause of my lethargy. Hopefully a few days of taking some in tablet form should have me bouncing back in no time.

Just a quick message today


I am blessed to be part of an AMAZING team of ladies at Stampin' Up®.
Our team leader Kylie and her Husband Bruno, are the most supportive, caring people.
the testimony of their leadership is seen through out our team, no matter what level you are in Stampin Up. You could be a top level demonstrator or a beginner with no clue as to what you are doing, and there is always a friendly ear and support to help head you in the right direction.
Kylie and Bruno have created a family feel to the group, its a safe place where we can encourage each other and share our creations and experiences.  We can participate as little or as much as we want, in the arranged group projects.

We have a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) group, where those that wish to participate pop their name and address down on a list. Then each month you, select 1 or more people and make a card and send to them. You never know when your going to get  a lovely card sent to you, So it is always a surprise and  who doesn't like surprises right?

This Month I received cards from 2 of our talented ladies
I feel so very spoilt.



I love how you get to see others work and get inspiration and ideas from them.

You also get to see stamp sets that you don't have. Often its a case of "I have no interest in that set" ..... UNTIL  you see what it can do, how it looks in real life.
The Ice cream set is one of these sets for me

I just thought I would share my Happy mail and explain how it worked.
Maybe you can send someone a random thinking of you card?? 
The world NEEDS more kindness.

Thank you for dropping by

Keep Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment