Sunday, February 19, 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Georgia Giguere


This week I am Highlighting the Georgia Giguere Blog Hop


This week the Crazy Crafters are doing a blog hop with the very talented
Georgia Giguere!

* THEME: CASING Georgia Guiguere -
Choose a card/project of Georgia's and CASE - Copy And Selectively Edit.

I searched through Georgia's amazing cards and it took me forever to finally decide on a card to Case. I finally chose one of Georgia's cards from 22nd of may 2016

In true Nadi Style, I chose one that is a little unique in its style. 

I must say I am absolutely in love with the finished project! 

I love it so much, I am actually going to use this card as a project,
at my very first Stampin' Up workshop in just over a weeks time.
I can not wait.


I chose Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo as my colours for this Card.

I chose the Beautiful You Stamp set from our current Occasions Catalogue

I stamped the lady onto my card front, as well as directly onto some Designer Series paper from the Brights Designer Series Paper stacks.

I then fussy Cut the dress and the Hat. I glued that on top of my stamped image on the Card front, to create the pattern dress and matching hat.

I used the stitched circle framelit to cut the circle. I stamped my sentiment onto the circle.

 It just adds to the elegance of the Card I think.


I stamped my border inside the card, using stamps from the Bloomin' Love stamp set.

I then stamped my sentiment to sit under the card front so it cant be seen until the card is opened.
I actually think the stamp set Beautiful you fits perfectly with the card design, giving it a very elegant, feminine feel.

 Interestingly the card That Georgia did had a much more masculine feel to it.
So it just goes to show how versatile card designs can be.


I actually really love this card that Georgia has done, its such a peaceful setting.

I think that and the shape of the card is what got my attention in the fist place.


I enjoyed this challenge so much, thank you to Georgia for being so talented and giving us so many designs to chose from to CASE.

I hope you enjoyed my design!





Thank You for visiting my Blog Today, don't forget to visit the other girls,

to see their amazing creations, by clicking on their name below.

Happy Blog Hopping 🙋










Product List
Do you live in Australia?

Click on any of the supplies below to purchase them
and make your own Beautiful Card like mine

No comments:

Post a Comment