Saturday, February 18, 2017

combined two challenges into one card #GDP074 and #CTC024

Hello again, 

I  had a little health scare this week which just reminds me that

LIFE IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL!!!

We need to look after our selves and do the things that make us happy and be with those we love.

 WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY??

Besides my 3 amazing Children and my 2 gorgeous Grandsons

My paper craft of course!!!! 

So this week I am participating in two challenges.
I have combined the two criteria to create one card for both challenges.

I am participating in

Gobal Design Project 074, #GDP074,

which I have entered a couple of times now.


 I am also participating in

Case This Card 024, #CTC024

for the very first time.





So this is what I came up with this week. I really like the die cut behind the circle cut out on the white panel. 
I decided the little lady beetles were perfect for the sentiment I used.

I really am liking the colour combination as well




I am really happy With the end result.

This was a fairly straight forward card to make.

I used May Flowers Framelits and the Love You lots, Hostess stamp set
from the Annual Catalogue.

I used the BRAND NEW Make a Medallion stamp set
which is available as a FREE Stamp SET from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue
on
Tuesday The 21st February 2017 with a purchase of $90


Please remember to visit the challenges using the links below to vote for your favourite design.

#GDP074 for Global Design Project
#CTC024 For Case This card


Thank you For visiting today

Happy Crafting




 A complete list of items used is listed below.

If you live in Australia you can click on any of the items listed and be taken directly to that item in my store where you can purchase them and so much more.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment