Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Sale-A-Bration Highlights

Good Morning


Just a quick update today to remind you all that this is the last month you can earn free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. we had 3 new items added this month so if you haven't seen them  I have placed the links to the catalogues below, just click on them and they will take you directly to the catalogue/flyer that you click on.





    
Here is an example of 2 of the new items available in Sale-A-Bration. 


If you don't have a demonstrator, please contact me and I will be happy to assist you.
If you would like a copy of the Annual or the Occasions catalogue please send me an Email with your postal details and I will get one out to you.


 I look forward to sharing some more product highlights in the coming weeks.
Don't for get to subscribe if you don't want to miss out

Thank you for Visiting today

Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment