Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Missing in Action

HELLO EVERYONE

I have returned!!
After having computer issues and having to buy a new computer, waiting what seemed like forever to arrive ( downside to living in a rural area, everything takes forever to get in or out of here)
I finally got the computer the day I was to leave for Canberra to visit my gorgeous Grandsons for a week.




It had been 6 months since I saw them last. I couldn't wait to spend time with them.

While I was there the Canberra Raiders had a member's meet and greet afternoon and As my family are all Raiders supporters ( my Daughter and Grandkids are members) they went along.to meet the team. They even played some games with the kids and number 1 fan Cassidy kept taking off with the ball. ( he thought it was great everyone chasing after him)


Now I am home and have finally set the computer up and got it running.
(after a few hiccups and needing some help)
So I'm back to my Blog



I haven't done a lot of craft over the holiday break. It was to hot to even think in my craft room.
So  some rearranging happened and I moved into one of the bedrooms where there is air-conditioning. I am still sorting out what's going where but I am getting there.
I will post some pics when I have it tidied up.
I also have some projects that I am working on this week and will share in the next day or so.





Thank you all for your patience and understanding with me being Missing In Action.








Happy Stamping



 




No comments:

Post a Comment