Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Missing in Action

HELLO EVERYONE

I have returned!!
After having computer issues and having to buy a new computer, waiting what seemed like forever to arrive ( downside to living in a rural area, everything takes forever to get in or out of here)
I finally got the computer the day I was to leave for Canberra to visit my gorgeous Grandsons for a week.




It had been 6 months since I saw them last. I couldn't wait to spend time with them.

While I was there the Canberra Raiders had a member's meet and greet afternoon and As my family are all Raiders supporters ( my Daughter and Grandkids are members) they went along.to meet the team. They even played some games with the kids and number 1 fan Cassidy kept taking off with the ball. ( he thought it was great everyone chasing after him)


Now I am home and have finally set the computer up and got it running.
(after a few hiccups and needing some help)
So I'm back to my Blog



I haven't done a lot of craft over the holiday break. It was to hot to even think in my craft room.
So  some rearranging happened and I moved into one of the bedrooms where there is air-conditioning. I am still sorting out what's going where but I am getting there.
I will post some pics when I have it tidied up.
I also have some projects that I am working on this week and will share in the next day or so.





Thank you all for your patience and understanding with me being Missing In Action.








Happy Stamping