Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Sneek Peek at New Products

Hello Again

I trust you all had a safe and Merry Christmas.
Did the big red man spoil you ??
Was craft goodies on your wish list??
I know I have an endless wish list when it comes to all things Stampin' Up®. 


 Can you believe the crazy year we have had? 
Is it just me or are the days going faster and faster ?
Here we are almost at the end of 2016,
so that means you only have a few days left to grab some amazing Bargains in our closeout sale.
Many of these products will no longer be available after the 3rd of January so please make sure you don't miss out by checking out the amazing prices.
so pop over to my store and have a look,
by clicking the link below



 Not long now till our amazing Catalogue's start,
so I thought I would give you a little teaser of what beautiful new products are coming. 


Only 1 more week Yay










I hope these get your CREATIVE juices flowing like they do mine ... and  this is just a small taste of whats to come.





Don't forget to let me know if you want a Catalogue sent to you so you can see first hand the amazing products and what they can do.




I hope every one has an amazing New year!
Stay Safe 
I will see you in the New Year
🎆🎇🎈🎉🎊






Thanks for Visiting My Page





No comments:

Post a Comment