Sunday, May 14, 2017

Random Act Of Kindness Group Using Stampin' Up® Products 12 May 2017

 Good Morning,

Welcome to the Random Act of Kindness (RAK) Blog Hop.
(using Stampin' Up® current Products)

You are visiting Nadi Hughes in Australia.
Today I am showcasing the cards I have received as part of the Random Act of Kindness Card Group on Facebook.

Each month, we each select a few people from the Group to send a RAK card to, Just to brighten their day.
Please feel free to join the Group if you would like to participate in the RAK cards movement (blogging is not mandatory).

why don't you join us??

I have sent and received cards from all over the globe. You never know when or from whom you will get a card. Its a really good feeling sending cards with no expectation  of anything in return

#imbringingRAKcardsback

These are the cards I have received 




I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day.

You are currently visiting Nadi Hughes, Please see the list below & hop around all of the people on the list to see all our projects.

You don't want to miss any!



Thank you For Visiting my Blog today

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment