Friday, March 17, 2017

Saint Patricks Day Wedding


Welcome to The Crazy Crafters Highlight Blog Hop

This is the project I have selected to highlight tonight.


As some of my followers Know, one of my Big sisters
(I am the baby of  9) is getting married in a few weeks, On St Patricks Day.
So preparations are well and truly in swing for the big day.
I am very much looking forward to seeing Family that live interstate,
We really don't get to see each other nearly enough 
( my siblings are all over Australia).

I decided on Saturday that I would create a special card,
to give to my sister in the morning of the day, to celebrate the special occasion,
and to wish her well for a wonderful day.

I decided to keep with the St Patricks theme of the Wedding,
and of course add a traditional Irish wish


I made a shamrock using a flower punch and removing some of the petals.
I outlined the leaves and then highlighted the centre with white.
this helped give them some dimension.
I decided to fold the leaves so that they sat more realistically.
(as you would find them in a clover patch)
After adhering them to the card, I decided I would add a little leprechauns hat,
Just for a touch of magic and fun
 I am really quite pleased with how it turned out. It looks much better in real life than in the photo,
but a photo is all I can share with you unfortunately.


This will be posted on the wedding day so as not to ruin the surprise for my sister.
I have really enjoyed making this card because its a keepsake for my sister. Something she can look back on in years to come.

Please visit the link below and vote for your favourites

Crazy Crafters Highlights BlogHop

Product List


Thank you for Visiting
Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment