Saturday, May 06, 2017

Fabulous Flamingos 6th May 2017



 Today I am Highlighting some stamps from 2 of our new stamp sets Fabulous Flamingo and Wood Words from the soon to be released 2017-18 Catalogue I am also showing some of the new colours off in my card.


I absolutely love the colours so rich and so vibrant and they compliment each other and our older colours so well.  

I was asked by a Male friend to make a card for his Mum  for Mothers Day but he didn't want if full of soppy sentiments. So I came up with this.
 I have used the stamps from the Fabulous Flamingo set on the front of my card using  Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Flirty Flamingo ( of course I had to use it)
 My layers are made up of Fresh Fig, Berry Burst and Powder Pink Cardsrock


Inside I have used the Flowers and sentiment from the Wood Words stamp set
I think it was appropriate to put a big bouquet of flowers in a Mothers Day Card.
I thought it was sweet but simple and ideal for him to give his Mum.
He was very pleased with it so I'm happy I went with my instinct on this one.



I love how easy it is to make Cards that please and that I get to use my creative side constantly. I find inspiration in so very many places. its not hard when you work with such quality Products.

Thank you for Visiting My Blog today

Happy Crafting





No comments:

Post a Comment